Click the links to view five articles to catch up on this weekend.
- Coach Spoelstra is using pie charts to help teach the Miami Heat. Tauntr got a hold of some of these.
- Bandwagon Knick wonders if Ronny Turiaf should be on the floor more for the New York Knicks.
- Fanhouse has the great story of LaRue Martin. Martin was selected first overall by the Portland Trail Blazers in the 1972 NBA Draft; ahead of Bob McAdoo, Paul Westphal, and Julius Erving.
- Henry Abbott on the True Hoop blog set the internets ablaze by suggesting Kobe Bryant might not be a clutch player. The real point of his article is that reputations speak louder than stats.
- Read up on the Lakers some more. Los Angeles is the site of the upcoming All Star Weekend and many are saying Lakers forward Lamar Odom deserves a spot on the team. The Lakers Nation thinks Odom should be focused on a more important award.